The Road Engineering of Asia and Australasia (REAAA) is a regional body set up to promote and advance the science and practice of road engineering and related professions. Regional co-operation and technical harmony are the underlying principles of the Association.
To be the most effective regional organisation providing members with technology interchange, transfer and services to promote a better future in road-related engineering
To meet the needs of members for professional and organisational understanding and co-operation both within and beyond this region
Our Value Statement
To strongly believe in and be committed to professional knowledge sharing across international boundaries
- Promote and advance the science and practice of road engineering and related professions
- Encourage communication between persons charged with the technical responsibility for the planning, design, construction, and maintenance of roads and allied structures
- Obtain and diffuse among the members, information on road engineering and related matters affecting the profession, and to print, sell, publish, issue, and circulate the records of transactions of the Association or any papers, periodicals, books, circulars, and other literary undertakings or any extracts therefrom as may seem conducive to these objectives
- Educate and seek to improve, extend and elevate the technical and general knowledge of members and persons concerned with road engineering
- Serve as a focal point for the exchange of ideas related to road engineering
- Conduct, encourage and collate research in road engineering
- Establish, form, and maintain an index of available or existing literature and articles of interest in connection with road engineering
- Co-operate, as may seem conducive to any of these objectives, with national and international organisations and to support and supplement their work.